Re: //M Cars -Is there no justice?

Keithan Griffin writes:

> You know WildBil,
>
> i feel you.  that's painful.

You must be doing it wrong then.

> but the sh*t that really bugs me is when a person puts the "M" badge
> on a non "M" car. I mean really, it doesn't make the car perform any
> better or even look any better. what the f*ck?! why bother?

Sometimes I feel like trying to be a really evil bastard and get a M
badge (maybe 2!) for my non-M car for no other reason than to piss-off
people like you who evidently are irked by something so infintesimally
inconsequential.

But then I realized I'm also too damned lazy to go out and do it.

- --
Just Moe
'95 540i 6 speed, '95 36V EZ-Go
BMWCCA Peachtree Chapter / NMA