RE:<E30> How to get inner door pannel off my 325iX

Hi Dave,

> Seems my passangers site electric window motor has gone south, or
> at least something is broken between it and the switch.  I need to
> get the inner door panel cover (or whatever it's called) off so I can
> inspect the motor.
>
> Could someone tell me how to go about doing it?

The door panel on my E30 stays in place by 3 screws that also hold
the arm rest in place, the door safety that needs to be unscrewed and
several hidden clips that are found all over the lower portion of the panel.
The upper part of the panel fits on top of the window opening.
Just take off all the "screwable" parts and gently pull the lower end off,
once
this is done the rest will simply slide off...

Demetre