[e28] Have you bought parts from Joe Kramlinger?

Hello everybody,

	Please ignore this message if you haven't bought 528e parts from me.

To those who bought 529e parts from me:

	I apologize for not sending out your parts sooner, and many of you are anxious as to why the parts haven't been sent out
despite my promises.  I was recently suspended from RIT and had my computer acocunt shut down by the campus judicial board.  This
means *ALL* of my saved e-mails have been deleted as well, and i have almost no records of transactions that I agreed to.

	Thus, I repsectfully request that everyone who bought parts from me to contact me at my other email account;
Joe_Kramlinger@domain.elided to complete any outstanding transactions.

	When you contact me at my Juno account, please give me your full name, address, and a list of the parts bought from me,
along with how much money was sent to me.  I will do my best to send out your parts or return your money.  Many unanticipated
problems occurred on my end, and I need time to complete all deals on my parts.

	For anyone seeking legal action to collect on money sent to me, or for parts demanded, please be patient.  I want those
parts out of here as much you want the parts too.  Thank you for your understanding.

	Sincerely,

	Joe Kramlinger
	Rochester, NY
	'86 Jetta
	'85 528e - parting out

PS  I will repost this message on a later digest to make sure everyone involved has a chance to collect their parts or money from
me.