New 635 owner

Hello to all'
Well I've had the 635 for about a week now and I make excuses to drive
it. I love it. So much so that I'm selling my 96 HD  Fatboy. Anyone
interested? The 635 needs some minor repairs which I am more than
willing to do myself. I've just purchased a Chilton's Coupes and Sedans,
but am looking for something more model specific for the 6XX Coupes. Any
suggestions? What is this Bentley manual that I've read about in the
digest? Dealer only has microfiche.  Thanks!!! BTW am new member of
BMWCCA.  #169183

End of bmw-digest V9 #1104