Lime Rock - Memorial Day

I have checked with LRP, and while they were very helpful, I was told that
it is too late for them to set up a parking area for those of us who will be
there on Monday. However, they are willing to set something up for the
Vintage Festival on Labor Day. I am fully intending to organize a BMW Corral
for the latter event. I will keep the lists posted on how things progress as
we get closer. Keep in mind that I will need to hear from those who will
attend 4-6 weeks in advance in order to get an accurate headcount. I was
told that, given sufficient numbers, we may be able to get a break on
tickets. I will send out a request for those interested to contact me later
on.
- --
- -AEG