Lime Rock - Memorial Day

I am trying to see how many BMW enthusiasts are going to be heading to Lime
Rock for the races on Memorial Day (Monday). The idea is to see if LRP will
give us some sort of parking area all to ourselves. I've talked with BMWCCA
Conn. Valley chapter, and they have nothing going on at this event. If I can
get a substantial number of people that will be going and are interested in
having a BMW exclusive parking area, I will try to get the folks at LRP to
help us out. They may not, but you never know until you try. So, if you are
going to LRP on Monday, please drop me a PRIVATE email (lets not clog the
list, shall we?) and I'll take a headcount and let you know what's going on.
- --
- -AEG