Re: re; what a nissan driver thinks about bmw owners;

>Porsche and BMW are just cars for rich pussies who can't hack a car that
>requires more skill. I will never back down know that. I know I have more
>balls than any pussy Porsche owner. And most are just daddy bought me this
>car boys. By the way my father is looking at a 1995 M3 Lightweight as we
>speak.
>Jonathan
>1996 200SX SE-R (1/2 Airbox, GReddy Exhaust, 17 timing, K&N Dropin, RE -
>71s )
>1988 325iA (Blown engine looking for transplant)
>
>can u believe what this child has been brought up to believe;;;;;;;;;;;;

c'mon look at his mods, he is your typical rice boy, I bet he thinks a honda
civic can smoke a ///M3 also,,,

"god rice those who rice themself" and god help him if he ever gets into a
"real" driving event and sees that his mods actually slowed him down

I trust rice boys about as far as I can throw them (about 11 feet, tested
and proven)

take care
Jeff