re; what a nissan driver thinks about bmw owners;

Subj:	Re: Lemans
Date:	5/12/99 4:16:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From:	Sigfod
To:	C2 Blitz

Porsche and BMW are just cars for rich pussies who can't hack a car that
requires more skill. I will never back down know that. I know I have more
balls than any pussy Porsche owner. And most are just daddy bought me this
car boys. By the way my father is looking at a 1995 M3 Lightweight as we
speak.
Jonathan
1996 200SX SE-R (1/2 Airbox, GReddy Exhaust, 17 timing, K&N Dropin, RE - 71s )
1988 325iA (Blown engine looking for transplant)

can u believe what this child has been brought up to believe;;;;;;;;;;;;