RE: [E36] Climate control broken?

Jason,
I have a '93 325i and as far as I know your climate control is working
just fine. the way it works is when you want heat, you turn the knob to
heat and then you can controll how hot you want it by ueing your dual
temperature dial. And if you want clod or AC just turn the knob to cold
and adjust the temp using the dial.
Anyone is welcome to correct me if I am wrong.

Joe.

'93 325i 5-speed, Sharked and BL/SS'ed plus some other goodies.
Hello,
 I have a 94 325, and the climate control system seems to be broken.
 The knob which is supposed to control the temperature of only the
 center vent seems to be controlling all vents.  No matter whatposition
 I have the left and right climate controls set to, if I set the center
 control to cold, all vents blow out cold air, and if I set it to
hot,all
 vents blow out hot.  Is this normal behavior?  Thanks for any replies, Jason