Re: Washer Fluid

Stu,

Not sure what the car's mileage should have to do with your washer fluid
reservoir running dry, it's a function of how often you spray your
windsheld. At any rate, I've had good luck with Prestone Windshield De-Icer
washer fluid. It costs maybe $5.00 a gallon at Wal-Mart, but it really
works. I bought my first bottle up in Summit County Colorado on a very
cold, snowy weekend. You can spray it right on an icy windshield, and not
only does it NOT freeze to the glass, it actually melts the ice.

Steve Harmony
Los Alamos, NM