Bentley manuals

As you all know, the Bentley manual for the E36 is becoming available May
17th.  I called them about a group purchase, and they said that they don't
give volume discounts to individuals.  BUT, they do give 40% off to
businesses that buy 10 or more manuals at a time.  So maybe one of our
subscribers with businesses, such as Steve D'Gerolamo at the Ultimate Garage,
would consider making a quantity purchase?  They could take a cut for their
expenses, and give the rest of us a price break off full retail ($69.95).
40% off => $41.97.  Steve?  Ireland Engineering?  Or ??

Curt Allen
'95 M3