RE: bmw-digest V9 #1080

Since I got my E36 last August the right driving light has been shattered
twice. I'm really not in the mood to spend $80 multiple times throughout the
car's lifetime for what looks like a design fault. It's very low to the
ground (susceptible debris) and is made of glass instead of Lexan or some
other sturdy clear substance.

I was wondering how many others have had/do have this problem. Maybe if it's
enough of us we can put pressure on BMWNA to do something about it.