Auto Emissions Laws

Howdy Digesters,

I found out today that the State of Alabama is preparing to formalize =
legislation regarding auto emissions and manditory auto inspections. This =
is a result of the percieved ground level ozone problems in Birmingham.=20

I personally like the idea of some type of safety/emissions check, but =
I've never owned a vehicle where these types of inspections were common.  =
There really is no choice on passage of some type of law, the EPA will =
force a mandate if conditions do not improve.=20

Since this legislation has yet to be finalized, I'd like to petition my =
representatives to "get it right".
I was hoping some of you can give me feedback on your experiances, as well =
as what has worked and what failed in your areas.=20

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Jayson Berger
Business Services=20
Pomeroy Computer Resources
NASDAQ:PMRY
Recipients of Novell's Service Excellence Award!