RE 3.73 in a ETA and Chip question

Kyle asked:
>>>I'm going to put a 3.73 l/s diff in my eta this week. I would like to
hear from anyone that has done this mod on there eta. I've heard that
this is too low of gearing...>>>

Kyle,

I just added a 3.73 l/s to my 87 325 eta, however I have also added the i cam so
my red line is closer to 6,000 rpms.  I had the 3.45 non-l/s in previously.  The
gearing isn't too bad with the i cam, however you are in the power zone at 70
mph.  Bottom line, I would not do it unless you change to the i cam.

Vince

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.