Re: M stripes for E36 air/heat shield

Anyone who put an airflow shield on their E36 cone filter has probably seen
Milos' picture of his in the Roundel. I have available 3" X 20" M stripe
decals. This is a 3M vinyl product of the highest quality, with a clear mylar
protective coat over it and paper on both sides to protect the stickum and
help position it before sticking it down. To cover my costs I need $8 each
for them. This includes shipping. If interest is high enough the cost will
drop, probably to $6. I will have a few available at Windy City's Road
America weekend the 8th.
Email me if you are interested and I will get back to you once I get an idea
of demand.
Fred Callender RMC BMW CCA #53137