Bilstein Dyno Curves Up

Hi Gang,
I finally got the Bilstein dyno curves up.  See

http://www.his.com/~jenab/

I've got force/velocity plots for available Bilstein for the E36 chassis:
HD, Sport, and E36 M3 HD front struts, and M3 HD rears also.  I was quite
surprised by what Bilstein decided to do with the various units.  Did you
know E36 HD's are firmer in rebound than E36 Sports out to 9 in/sec?  I
didn't.  How about M3 HD's are three times firmer than Sports at 5 in/sec?
Or that Sport compression damping is lower than either HD or M3 across the
board?  Anyway, check 'em out.  Will be adding some comments soon.

I fixed the HTML problems I was having last night so if you had trouble
seeing it yesterday, at least it looks OK now.  Comments/suggestions
appreciated.  Please let me know if you have any problems viewing the pages.

Enjoy.
- -Al
95 M3