New to List: 325es Owners manual

Hello, I have been a subscriber to the Jag-lovers list for a long time,
but I'm new to this one.

Just picked up a 1986 325es for my daughter- right price, good
condition, I think!.  No owners manual, or workshop manual.  Therefore
we don't know what half the switches do, or how to change computer from
metric to standard, etc.  Or, is there a clock, and how do you activate
it?

Does anyone have an owners manual, workshop manual, or would like to
make a copy of one?

We want to make this car reliable for my daughter.  I am having the oil
and filter changed, the transmission fluid changed, the timing belt and
water pump replaced (the car has 105,000 miles and there is no record of
when the belt was replaced.).  I need to put a new starter in, because
the bendix whirrs about 1 in 12 starts.

The anti-lock brake light is on, but I'm goinf to live with it, as the
braking system is aokay otherwise.  The rectanguler "CHECK" light comes
on and flashes for a few seconds when car is started, then goes off, but
the overhead warning lights are all off.

Any suggestions for a new owner, or help with a manual???

thanks,
Mike