525 door locks

When I use my key to lock the doors, there appears to be two positions
to the right which both seem to lock the doors.  Why two positions?

Also most of the time the door locks go down and then immediately up
again.  Also if I get them to stay down they are back up the next
morning.  Yesterday I was talking with a neighbor and we were standing
next to the car when the door lock unlocked by themselves.

This all sounds like I have some sort of server or relay problem.   Does
anyone have any ideas or suggestions.  Are there any aftermarket
replacement parts for whatever I need and where can I find them.

Help!!!!!!!!!!  bobhines