Camber Adjustments / Settings 1998 M3/4

I am looking for additional input regarding the alignment adjustments and
settings for my stock 1998 M3/4.  I run the car at driver's schools and time
trial events and have yet to tweak the suspension.  What I really want to do
is maintain the neutral (incredible) handling of the car but get a bit more
'bite', probably with negative camber.  I have the info and parts for
inserting washers between the hub carrier and strut in the front, but this
will probably make the rear loose, unless I can find a way to introduce some
negative camber at the rear as well.  Any ideas?

BTW - Thanks to those who made suggestions for mounting a harness in the
M3/4.  I  ended up getting tabs made to fit under the factory seat rails.
Let me know if anyone wants additional info on doing this.

Jeff McCarthy - speedshft1@domain.elided