M3 Dinan Supercharger Question

Hi,

I have a 97 M3 and I have read all the lit on the web about the supercharger
modification that dinan can supply.  My question is has anybody on this
board ever driven a M3 with this mod or do any of you have this modification
on your M3.  If so please tell me your thoughts about the upgrade and if it
is all it is cut out to be.

I guess I would like to know how dramatic a change this is and what the car
is like to live with after the upgrade?
Is the car much more temperamental maintenance wise, does it peel out very
easily and is it overly nervous?

Finally, I live in the snowbelt and I actually drive it in the winter will
the supercharger be affected by this?

thanks

Mazen Haddad