Clutch Problems

I have recently had a new Sachs HD Clutch Installed by my local import
shop. The shop is well thought of with a large number of BMW
customers. New items included: HD Clutch Disk, HD Plate, new release
levere, Pilot bearing ( standard part ), Release Bearing ( standard part
). Parts were purchased from and with the recommendation of KORMAN
		Sounds like you may have the wrong kit installed.  Give me the Sachs part
numbers off the new pieces or the kit number if it came in a box and I'll
confirm.  Also, BMWNA has their clutch forks in the wrong bins in the main
(Mt Olive, NJ) warehouse and you may have a wrong part here as well.  The
fork should have 2 dimples on it.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com