Remote Door Locks (aftermarket)

Hi Everyone,

I just bought my first BMW (96' 328i w/ sport pkg). I love
the car. It did not have an alarm system and/or remote door
locks. I would like to at least get remote door locks. Mostly
for the convenience. I'm in a pretty low-crime area, so I am not
real concerned about the alarm system right now. In the issue
of Roundel, I have seen remote entry modules which are "suppose"
to fit into the BMW wiring system. My questions are:

1) Any suggestions on which company has a good system/price ?
2) Are they really that easy to install, & basically how ?

Any other comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
Nazareth, PA
davea@domain.elided