UUC

Mark Estes wrote:

> Eugene,
> I also ordered a shift kit from them a while ago and had not
> heard anything, so I emailed them and they replied that they
> had a lot of parts on back order and that the order would go
> out soon. This is not what I call good service, they should
> have emailed me or posted a notice on their web sight, he said
> he was sorry for the lateness, but this looses some of it's affect
> when it was I who had to call and find out.

UUC is not GM.  They are a smaller outfit that makes custom, quality,
short-run, parts that make you car more fun to drive -- and at very reasonable
prices (IMHO).   They know their stuff, they are very helpful and yes, being a
small company, they will often be back-ordered on some items.  You should not
expect a small company to be able to afford to maintain the kind of inventory
that GM or BMW keeps (don't get me started, still waiting after 5 weeks for a
BMW part for my Roadster). You'll pay for that huge inventory every time you
buy a part. Give the UUC guys a break!

John
'99 ///M Roadster
'95 325i