FS: '93 325i -PERFECT

Well, I have finally decided to sell my BMW and get an M3, so here are the
details. E-mail me privately if you are interested:

1993 BMW 325i 4-door
5-speed
52,000 miles
Brand new Pirelli P7000 SuperSport tires (mounted to Borbets)
Brand new Borbet Type M 16" Wheels
Brand new Bridgestone MZ-02 Winter tires mounted to factory 16-spoke wheels
Silver exterior, black leather interior
MOMO shift knob added
Alpine alarm system w/ motion detector & glass break sensors
BMW Factory 6-disc CD Changer with cover & 3 magazines added
Jim Conforti LandShark chip added
Clear European lights added in front
Also has:
Heated seats, power windows, power locks, power doors, power mirrors,
power seats, fold-down rear seats, BMW factory floor mats, sunroof, OBC,
cruise control, dual climate control, keyless entry, etc.
Maintenance: Waxed at least monthly, interior Zymoled monthly, hand washed
twice a week, oil & filters dealer changed every 3,000 miles. No service
problems at all.
Car is in perfect condition and located in Rochester NY.

$21,000. Please e-mail me privately if interested.

Thank you for the bandwidth Richard,

David Koretz
'93 325i sharked
'97 M3 coming home soon? :)