Re: Re: E-30 Differential

Alex Fadeev responded,

<That _is_ weird.
     I am on the original differential with 150K miles. Actually, all
major drive line components are original other then the shocks. You/your
friend are either very Rabid, or your diff seals are leaking.

alex>
Alex,
     I wish it were true.  My seals have never leaked a drop, and most of my
driving is on a 100 mile-per-day round trip commute to work, often with small
children in the car.  Also, since I bought the car 2 years and 60K miles ago,
I've been running Redline synthetic differential oil and changing it yearly.  So
I can't be faulted for hard driving or neglectful maintenance.
     Dave Spiegelthal
     Calverton, VA