re: E30 Dash Fuse keeps blowing...

>I have a 1985 e30 318i (over here in Europe). Recently the fuse that
>regulates
>the fan, tachometer, water temp & fuel level guages blew as I was taking

Take your shifter boot off, and inspect the reverse light switch wiring
where it goes through the shifter hole to the transmission.   I've seen
that wiring have the insulation worn off and short to the edge of the
hole.

J.
'89 325i w/ 15x7 Borbets & Jim C. Chip :-)
'84 325e 5spd (forsale soon)
'74 2002 Forsale (need money, will be missed)
'72 2002 Furture 2.5L six cyl. conversion
'67 Pontiac Firebird 400 Conv (4spd)
'87 F-150 (Parts hauler and tow vehicle)

http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder