[E36-M35] Oil on Headers - HELP!!

        I got several replies to my query on the above subject and thought
I'll share.  Everyone seemed to point towards a leaky valve cover gasket.  I
did find 2 of my plugs coated with motor oil recently when I changed them.
Now, what makes the valve cover gasket leak at 50,000 miles?  Since I'll
have to change it anyway (can't stand the fried motor oil smell), are there
any other parts / seals I should change while I have the valve cover off?
Better yet, any performance enhancement I could do?  Thank you so much!

Regards,
Brandon Ong
Singapore
95' 320i Cabrio