5 Series in the Snow

Have had a '90 535i(m) for 191,000+ miles and 7 NE winters. Mine has the
"winter package" which includes the limited slip differential.

Bottom line:
No snow tires: Unsatisfactory and actually dangerous to drive in the
snow.
Good snow tires: Wonderful and solid in the snow (with the Blizzaks that
are on mine).

Joe

>>>Hi All,I'm looking at buying a sweet 535i but I have a concern.
Cananyoneout
there give me there option on how a 5er does in the snow?
Mycurrentdaily
ride is a SAAB 900 that does pretty well in the snow.  Anyone'scomments
would be appreciated.