New 3 series convertible?

Hi gang,

I have a few questions I need the answers to:
a) When will the new M3 come out (ie. same box as 328i sedan '99)?
b) When will the new 328iC (convertible) will come out, will it be this
year?
c) Same question for M3 convertible?
d) I understand that the new 328i comes with step-tronic transmission, will
the new M3 come with it as well?
e) Is a bimmer with step-tronic transmission's performance similar or
comparable to the same car with manual transmission (ie. from 0-60 and 1/4
mile)?

I hope you can help me, I tried searching for the above answers on the net,
but couldn't find them.

Thanks.

Luis