Help Finding Body Parts for 3.0 CSI

Hello Everyone.  I recently bought a '72 3.0 CSI and would like some help
finding body parts.  I have stripped down the car and need the following:
1)  Patch kits for the front fenders (lower section), 2) Rocker Panels, 3)
Front floors.  Does anyone know of a source for these parts?  I am located
in Northern NJ and would consider buying a parts car, or NOS parts from a
reliable source.  I am also looking for a new interior.  My car is silver
with a blue interior.  Thanks!
Noah.