Re: Coolent leak and looking for a 3.73 lsd diff

<< From: Sanchez Family <sanchezf@domain.elided>
 Subject: Coolent leak and looking for a 3.73 lsd diff

 Well I found the problem to my coolent leak in my 85' eta. It was that
 the radiator was leaking through the fins. But It looks as if the fan
 blade has been rubbing on the radiator. It there a way to adjust the fan
 so it won't rub? Also one of the fan blades is broke with only half of
 it there. Chould this be causing the rubing? With the broking fan bladle
 throwing the blance off this leting it rub on the radiator? Lastly I
 want to buy a 3.73 lsd diff anyone selling one or know were I can get
 one for about 300-400 bucks?
 Kyle Sanchez >>

Check for excessive play in the water pump bearings by grabbing the fan
assembly and trying to wiggle it.  If none, then look at your motor mounts.
If they are worn, they can let the engine shift forward enough to contact the
rad with the fan.

Todd
Air & Water
Philadelphia