RE: Coolent leak and looking for a 3.73 lsd diff

> Well I found the problem to my coolent leak in my 85' eta. It was that
> the radiator was leaking through the fins. But It looks as if the fan
> blade has been rubbing on the radiator. It there a way to
> adjust the fan so it won't rub?

YES!
	Replace the broken engine mount that stuffed the fan into the
radiator in the first place!
	Engine mounts are a weak spot on E30's. If you drive the car even
moderately fast, consider replacing E30 engine mounts with M6 mounts. The
latter fit perfectly and are beefier enough to withstand more (ab)use.
	You will also want to replace the broken fan as well.
	See a mechanic if you are uneasy about lifting the engine up to
replace the mounts (and you probably will be without a lift in your garage).
Expect to be charged around 3 hours of labor plus parts.

> Lastly I want to buy a 3.73 lsd diff anyone selling one or know
> were I can getone for about 300-400 bucks?

Try
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com/

good luck,
alex