<E36> Warranty Issues

NOTICE:  This message and its attachments are confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client privilege.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete and destroy this message and its attachments.

Two questions for the collective wisdom of the BMW Lists:

1.	The factory warranty on my 1995 325i expires in April.  Anything in
particular that I should be on the lookout for before the warranty expires?
I have already had the brake light switch replaced - twice.  Other than
that, the car has been fine.  It has only required regular maintenance.

2.	I am concerned that as soon as the warranty expires my luck will run
out and the car will have all sorts of things go wrong.  Any comments on
extended warranties and any recommendations?

Thanks in advance for all replies.  Please feel free to email me directly.

Mike
1995 325i

Michael D. Mueller
909 E. Main Street, Suite 1200