Re: Duke boys in M3

At 16:21 -0500 990320, E30325is@domain.elided wrote:
>In a message dated 3/20/99 2:29:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-bmw-
>digest@domain.elided writes:
>
>> Somehow, I just can't see them Duke boys jumping a bright orange M3 with a
>>  Confederate flag on the roof blasting Dixie on the horn. :)

Oh no...not again!

This was suggested when the _original_ M Coupe* was shown:

http://www.miata.net/gallery/images/miatalee.jpg

- -Zandr

*The M Coupe was a concept car done by Mazda some time around '95 or '96,
long before M-Technic got anywhere near the Z3. For that matter, M Roadster
Performance is an Miata aftermarket vendor that's been around at least that
long. Oh well, they say there's nothing new under the sun. ;)
Aleksandr Milewski                                              N6MOD
n6mod@domain.elided                               http://www.amt.org/n6mod/