<E34 M5> Battery Recommendation Conclusion

Thank you all, who responded with a recommendation on a battery brand,
price and source.

Recommendation compendium:

Check out http://www.interstatebatteries.com for an MT-91.  Comes with the
vent tube.  About $100 something at any auto supplier.

Douglass at Batteries Plus for about $90. If you don't drive the car much,
get a Battery Tender for about $60 and it will probably double the life of
your M5 battery.

Battery Warehouse stores have always given great prices and great service.

Look at weight (less is better) and cold cranking amps (more is better).
Brand name means almost nothing.

Personal conclusion:

I couldn't find a Battery Warehouse in SF Bay Area, where I am.  Picked up
a Prostart (made by Exide) for $59 from PepBoys (yes, PepBoys) around the
corner from my office, in San Jose, CA (mail me for their address).  The
battery puts out 775 cold cranking amps, has 85-month warranty.  It fits
well, except I had to bend the strap bracket slightly.  It didn't come with
a vent tube nor had an opening for one.  It's predecessor, the Douglas
brand, did not have a vent tube either.

Vadim
'93 M5 (chipped, cam sprocketed, charged up)
'97 M3 (100% stock, 3 track schools, still on original battery, pads and
Pilots)