E30 help...

Hi all,

I've been working on what mods to make on my 86' 325es I recently
purchased and I'd like for someone to criticize my choices of upgrade
before I go ahead and splurge.  My driving style could be considered
Moderately Aggressive.  Basically, tell me what the mods are really
gonna do for me and if they're really worth it.  Ok, here's what I'm
looking at putting in above and beyond any factory standard
replacements:

- -Jim C chip
- -Tri-Flo Exhaust System
- -Front and Rear Sport Bilstein shocks
- -Racing Dynamics Springs
- -Racing Dynamics Swaybars
- -Racing Dynamics Front Stressbar
- -BMP Big Bore Throttle Body
- -Bavarian Autosport Power Flow Kit
- -Bavarian Autosport High Performance Ignition Wires
- -Bavarian Autosport Short Throw Shift Kit
- -Zender Rear Apron and Side Skirts
- -Wheel and Tire setup????  16 - 17" rims desired

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Remember, this car
is only a street car, but I tend to treat my cars like race cars when I
take them out on my Sunday drives in the mountains with lots of high
speed cornering and fun jumps at lights.

Thanks,

- -Brent