Team Dynamics Wheels

I have an '87 325is, I am looking for some new wheels, and I am on a budget,
being only 17. I have considered all the expensive brands, and was ready to
purchase a set of AC Schnitzer wheels when I decided to get something cheaper
and do a few other things that I would like to do. I found an advertisement
for these wheels and looked through it, and saw the Qualifier wheels, they
reminded me of the Hartge wheels, which I really like, but aren't as
expensive. I am considering purchasing these wheels if I they are good wheels.
I am seeking any opinions on the wheel quality, how they look and any
information on which would fit better 16" or 17" wheels when my car was
lowered.
Thank you,
jghiglier2@domain.elided