Volvo Wheel Paint

Hoping some listers can help out here:

I am refinishing some wheels so I want to find some paint the color of the
wheels that came on the Volvo 850 T-5R.  I believe it is called titanium
(the dark similar to graphite, see
http://www.hueging.com/t5r/images/volvo16.jpg).  I called a dealership and
was told the part number is 9434642 for a 3 oz. can that costs $26.  This
price is exorbitant, so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get
this paint at a lower in sufficient quantity to paint 4 wheels.
Alternatively, does anyone know of an equivalent paint, perhaps by Wurth?

Thanks,
Jim Moran
'88 M6
http://members.youvegotmail.net/bavarian
What if there was a flame war and nobody posted?