Gary Lin and the DC Snow <WOB>

Gary writes:

<snip>...
Also, I'm sure all you DC people are familiar with yesterday's snow.  I
stupidly took out the '88 325is with modified suspension and summer Yoke
Intermediates (worst combo for snow).  Yowza!  Fishtailing on gas,
immediate ABS, turned right around and got the beater '89 Accord.  Of
course, bald Yoke AVS A+4's don't go too far in snow (great dry though).
Managed to make it to NTB.
<snip>

Com' on Gary, since when do you need snow to cause you, the Great Gary
"The Spin" Lin to start fishtailing???? ;-)
Sorry, couldn't resist!

Chuck
'89 325is
'90 ///M3