Warning!!! and Advice Needed

First the warning: BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH  Motorsport Designs in
San Antonio, Texas. They are a mail order shop that deals in many BMW
Tuner brands ie; ACS, RD Sport, Koni ect...

My story: I have been dealing with the store for several years on a
wholesale basis. I have spent at least 20k-25k in wheels and hi-pro
parts  and rarely have any problems until last year. I purchased a set
of wheels in january and installed them on the car . The car vibrated @
65 mph, we determined that two of the wheels where out of round. I
called Motorsport Designs, they said it would be four weeks before they
would be able to get me two wheels as a replacement, but I could buy two
more wheels and they would credit my card once I returned the "out of
round wheels to CEC". I agreed, returned the wheels and never got the
credit. I called my card company and they wouldn't charge back the card
because it had been over 60 days since the charge. It has been over a
year since this has happened and I have sent countless letters and had
several calls to the owner with little results. I have even agreed to
take another set of wheels in trade instead of the credit of $1500. So
far no results.

1. Has anyone ever sued a company out of state? I'm in Pa they are in
TX.
2. How would I go about it? Can anyone give me a recommendation for an
attorney in San Antonio.
3. Or can someone in San Antonio give me the number to the local
magistrate.

Thanks
Sean Duckworth