Wheel fitment calculator software - version 1.1

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the overwhelming positive response to my wheel fitment calculator.
Glad you like it!

The new version 1.1 has the ability to calculate *approximate* +1, +2, +3
fitments automatically. It also has an integrated help facility and an
"About" page. One user requested a mph version so now the package shows mph
and
kph both.

Formatting concerns in the online help facilty have made me switch platforms
to Excel 97. There is still an Excel 5/95 version available. It just has poor-
looking pop-up help. The Excel 97 version's help facility looks better.

Somebody has already asked for a wheel width compensation routine. There is a
great deal of variation in the manufacturers' specifications - perhaps too
much to do this reliably. The wheel fitment calculator assumes that the
specifications you enter accurately describe the wheel and tire combinations
you choose.

Please try it out and let me know how the new version stacks up. Any comments
or requests for changes for version 1.2 are welcome... :>

Thanks and best regards to all,

Aaron

p.s. - if you missed the original post, it's a graphical tire *section*
fitment calculator to help with tire and wheel upgrade questions. Computes
lateral width changes, ride height change, additional clearances required,
effects of wheel offset, etc. Download the spreadsheet from one of these
links:

Excel 97 version 1.1:

http://www.civil.ubc.ca/home/bohnen/tire_section_calculator_v97_11.xls

Excel 5/95 version 1.1:

http://www.civil.ubc.ca/home/bohnen/tire_section_calculator_v5_11.xls

Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.