*** NEW BMW Website, E28/E30 Tech Articles

Hope nobody mind's me posting this.

I recently redesigned my website.  It is now for all BMW's but has a tech
section aiming towards E28 & E30 BMW's.
I have a lot of info and pictures of my car.
I also have a section set up for YOUR Car's.  I only have people's cars up
right now but would like to add a lot more!  So please send in some pictures
of your car and some info on it and it's mod's (if any).  Stock is ok!
People have been visiting lately and it is getting OK traffic but nothing too
big.  Please bookmark it and if you have a website feel free to give me a
link.  If you do let me know and I'll do the same for you.
The address is http://jamspot.simplenet.com

Thanks Fellow Bimmerphiles!!!
Jeff Patch
86 Alpine White 325es - Dinan Chip, K&N Filter, 17" Giovanna Wheels, 215/40
Dunlop W10's.
Eats Honda's Alive