Re: Possibly FS: Dinan Badge

This past week I've seen two bogus ///M's.  1) a 325 with all sorts of fender
flares, tinted windows and chrome wheels with a big ///M325i on the trunk, and
2) a very clean and otherwise nice looking 635csi for sale, I inquired about
the ///M badge on the trunk and the mechanic just sort of chuckled "Ha, no,
there's no ///M mechanics on this car, he he he...".  Perhaps one of these two
car owners could use a Dinan badge too?

John.
'99 ///M Roadster (stock)
'95 325i (Sport, Dinan chip, S/S ERK)