Re CCA Driving School

Rich:

In PCA events, you need to wear closed toe shoes.  I wear old running shoes
that are light and  confortable.  I have custom designed reinforced toe and
heel skins made out of carbon fiber (around $400, maybe one of the best $
value upgrades out there), and a titanium insert designed to give me more
arch support in decreasing radius turns.

OK, old running shoes work just fine.

Donn

<<I'm getting ready for my first CCA driving school and I have a few questions
for you experts out there.  Naturally I have a helmet but how about gloves.  I
might be able to find my old string backs from the 70's also how about shoes?
I don't want to seem like some kind of geek but I want to be prepared also.>>