Road Trip

  I don't really have anything to say -- I just wanted to post
something. Actually I do have a request for advice. I live in the
Boston, MA area and my friends are planning to drive to Clearwater
Beach FL for Spring Break. The dates are March 15-21. Does anyone
have any advice on driving along the East Coast? Are there any car-related sites to stop at.
   More importantly, what should we watch out for on the way concerning
speed traps and such. We already reserved a new Ford Crown Vic to
take down. I figured this would camoulflage us a little.
   The main reason I wanted to go down to FL was for the Sebring
race on the 20th. This is going to be rough going to the race then
driving the 1300 miles back on Sunday. Can I park the Crown Vic
in the BMW Corral? It might pass the message along that we are not
to be messed with -- especially by those 911 fans!
   Wow, I started this post with nothing to say, and now the questions
are flooding my brain and slowly exiting my fingers! In the sacred
interest of space, I'll stop now.
   Thanks,
   Dougie