<e36> Suspension parts FS

     Listers,

     The M3 suspension is finally in my '94 325.  I now have the following
     parts taking up too much room in the house.

        - Front strut/bearing assemblies
        - Front sway bar, endlinks, & bushings
        - Rear shocks & shock mounts
        - Rear springs
        - Rear sway bar & bushings

     50K miles on all parts.  Email privately if interested.

     BTW, thanks to all who replied to my inquiry about e36 alignment.  Had
     the job done today, everything was out of whack after installing the
     M3 setup.  Even though the car tracked straight and felt stable and
     responsive, the rear camber was off by more than one degree as was the
     front steering axis inclination.  The car now tracks even better and
     steering effort is much more linear.

     Mike
     '94 325i
     M-suspended