6 speed for E 36 M3

Well I can't comment on the M3 But.... I"ll Tell ya what, I drove
several 94 540's with the auto's and I thought they were pretty cool
till I drove a 6 speed......Now remember, the 6 speed doesn't give you
"Extra Speed" it just use's what you have much more effectively. It
FEELS a LOT faster cause you have more control over your shift points
and take off rpm. I wouldn't even consider an auto after having a 6
speed.

Chris Barton
1995 540 6 speed, 18" Hamanns, BL/SS'd, BMWCCA, Etc.