M WING FOR SALE

To everyone

who replied about my M wing for sale..
My thanks and apologies////

However..I wont be able to sell the wing...Reason?

It wont come off my trunk.....BMW installs a very ADHESIVE sticker
to both ends of trunk in conjunction with the screws...to ensure proper
adhesion and fit...

Dealer told me if we try ...will rip paint off.....dont wanna do that now..
hehehe

I think thats good....ive been driving around for a day now. with only
the adhesives since we wil get the screws...and that sucker sticks
I can tell you..

BMW made good on this one..

Again..Myapologies

JEFFS BLAK .///M3....WITH STICKING WING..