<E34> M5 Info needed..

People,

This is for anyone who bought a new E34 M5, when they came out.

While at the Chicago Auto Show, Scott Doniger was talking about some
performance driving experience for everyone who buys the new M5. When I
went in to put down a deposit on the new M5, my dealer said that BMW did a
similar thing with the E34 M5s, but only in Europe and believes there will
be a similar 'experience' this time around, only in South Carolina.

So if anyone can share their 'performance experience' with the new E34 M5,
if there was one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, anyone know the MSRP for the E34 M5s. I would like to get an idea as
to how much the car has depreciated during its life.

Thanks for all info,

Vijay
98 RABID M3
Windy City Chapter