<E30>Any other way to get my production date?

I just bought an 87 325is that has been re-painted.  The paint job was
not a good one and they even removed the sticker that gives the
production date on the driver side door jamb.  Are there any other areas
of the car where I can determine the production date?  How about from
the VIN?  The VIN is kind of weird too in that it does not completely
translate from the BMW FAQ.  The VIN is WBAAA1300H2324646.  The furthest
I can get with this VIN is:

Mfg. Code: BMW-AG, Munich (WBA)
AG Model Code: 325is/E30/M20/B25/M1.1 (AA13)
Restraints: Manual Seat Belts (0)
Check Digit: (0)

Then I get a bit confused.  Is it a European Model?

Model Year: European?, 1987 (0H)

This is as far as I can get.  Because then there is a number 2 where it
should be a letter for Plant of Manufacture.  And the serial number
would start with a digit rather than a letter.  I did a carfax report on
this and the report does in fact go all the way back to when the car was
new, so I am assuming that this is not some fabricated or fake VIN.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Thanks,

Mark Colasante
87 325is (I think)